Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kids are almost back


Friday July 2nd my parents took Ryan and Jack to Texas to visit Bryan and Teresa and their kids. I started to miss them just 10 min. after they were gone. The most I have ever been away from them is when I went to girls camp for four days, and at least they were still at home, I was the only one having with drawls. It's the 11th now, and they are almost home! Actually right now they are just leaving St. George, after driving since 1:30 this morning! Glad I didn't go. I have missed them so much! Yes it's been VERY nice having them gone. The house is so quiet, and Cole has been an only child. I think he likes it too, he gets lots of attention. I do think he's wondering what the heck is going on though. First Brenden leaves for a couple days, then when he got back I left for girls camp, then shortly after that his brothers leave for over a week. I think he's been traumatized a bit. I thought it would be fun and exciting for them to decorate the door way for when they walk in. It might be a wasted gesture, because it'll probably be after midnight when they come in, but I still thought it would be fun! Hopefully my mom took lots of pictures like she promised.
I know it's not what I had imagined in my mind, but I can never make thing look like they do in my mind, it's almost impossible. I still think Ryan and Jack will think it's really neat.

No comments: