Friday, November 20, 2009
Oh my goodness
Can I just say really quick, what a pain in the but this book has been! I'll explain more later, but I've been working on a "heritage Makers" book for my family heritage. It's going to be really cool when I get it done, but what a PAIN! Right now I'm typing some memories my mom has written down of each of us kids....I want to pull my hair out. I LOVE my mother, but she has some of the worst hand writing! I know I can't spell very well, and most of you know that, but she is 100 times worse than me, plus none of it makes any sense!!! So right now I'm trying to read her awful hand writing, and trying to understand what words shes trying to spell, then I have to make it make sense!! What a PAIN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment