Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!

Last night was so Awe-Some! Trudy Jessop and I got our tickets on the ninth of this month, luckily they weren't sold out. I'm just glad that I just barely read the books last month, so I haven't been waiting as long as other die hard Twilight fast have been. I've still been waiting plenty long. We were going to leave Enterprise as soon as we got the kids to bed, at 9:00, because the movie didn't start until 12:01 a.m. We decided at the last minute to leave at 5:00, Brenden wasn't too happy about that, but darn it. I made sure I had the house clean, and dinner was ready to be put in the oven. We left, went and ate Subway, and went over to the theater. We decided to go to Stadium 8, since it was on the edge of town, easy exit for after the movie. We got there about 6:30, and surprisingly we were numbers 45 and 46 in line. Not to shabby. About an hour and a half later someone finally got behind us in line, and yay, they brought a game to play. It was so much fun, we played "Farkle" all night long!I am so glad I brought a jacket. I don't know what I was thinking. Well yah I do, I was thinking 'it's St. George, it's not going to be cold'. Whatever! One of the managers came by with some "New Moon" buttons, and stopped giving them out right when he got to us :o( He told us he wouldn't forget about us and he'd get us something. Trudy and I didn't get squat, but he did give one of our "Farkle" lady's a T-shirt. It was so fun (I'll probably say that fifty more times before I'm done) to see that we weren't the only "freaks"! I think we finally got into the theater around 9:15, only less than 3 hours to go. I thought it would have been cool if they would have been doing a little Twilight trivia, Trudy though it would be cool if they would have shown us "Twilight" while we were waiting, but no. They had some of the workers there serve everyone, so we wouldn't' have to get out of our seats, it was really nice. Trudy and I took a bathroom break like 30 minutes before it started. We sat down, and at a quarter to, they started throwing merchandise. I was screaming along with everyone else, it was FUN! The movie started right off, not previews, SCORE! It was fun to hear the commentary from the crowd. When Jacob took off his shirt there were A LOT!!!!! of SCREAMS!!! Everyone liked him, but it was kind of pissing me off that they started booing Edward. I yelled at everyone and then started to give him some screams of my own. Of course I was the only one screaming for him, but he deserved it. After all, it's all about Bella and Edward! After we were only 15 minutes into the movie, I had to go pee, but there was no way I was going to miss any of the movie, so I held it for nearly two hours! The movie was so AWESOME!!! Totally worth waiting in line for 6 hours, and not getting home until 3 in the morning, totally worth it! It was so nice to wake up this morning at about 6:45 to Jack playing cars outside our bedroom door. Then going down stairs and finding out that Brenden didn't even try to make sure Ryans homework was done, or that any of the kids chores were done. Seriously, shouldn't I get one night off from having to worry about that? Ryan even called me at 8:30, and I reminded him to make sure those things got done, but yet he "forgot", WHATEVER! Yah know, I had fun last night and nobody is going to take that away from me. Maybe we'll go see it again in a couple weeks ;)

No comments: