Saturday, October 20, 2012

My WONDERFUL Husband

I can’t tell you how totally awesome my husband is!  Our marriage isn’t perfect, I don’t think anyone's is, but I couldn’t have married a better man.  Last November I decided to take the EMT class that was being provided by the City, and again right now am taking the Advanced-EMT class.  It’s very hard.  We have to shove a whole lot of information in our brains in not a whole lot of time.  It’s stressful and takes a lot of time, for both studying and going to class.  I have class every Tuesday and Thursday night from 6-10 and it averages out to about every other Saturday from like 8 a.m. till sometimes 5 p.m.  Needless to say I’m not home much and when I am I am “trying” to study.  It puts a lot of strain on a relationship and family.  It’s only for like 3 months, but that is a long 3 months!  Brenden knows, he’s been there.  He has been an Advanced-EMT for 4 or more years.  He is a saint!  Like yesterday for example April (classmate) and I were at the fire station from like 1:30-6 working on some worksheet/study guides.  (still didn’t finish them) And that morning I was there @ 9 for two hours going over some math stuff with Ty (our teacher) for like 2 hours!  I never once got a call or text from Brenden wondering when the heck I was going to get home, but when I did get home, the house was clean, the kids were fed lunch, and that evening when I got home he was making dinner!  I love him so much and hope he knows how much I appreciate him!  {BEST} Husband {EVER}

No comments: