Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spirit

As hard as it is for me to stare at something for very long, because it's all distorted, I decided I needed to get my head out of my butt. So last night I decided I really needed to read the scriptures, so I got online (because I was too tired to go downstairs), got on lds.org and just read a random chapter. It just so happened to be Enos, what a great chapter for me to read. He's talking about him praying all day and all night, then the Lord says to him "....thy faith hath made thee whole". That really stuck out to me. Then this morning I was reading about how the faithful will be saved. I know that as long as I have faith, I KNOW the Lord will help me. Its times like this that draw you closer to the Lord, I'm just sorry it took something like this for me to realize how important my relationship with Him really is. I know He has preformed mighty miracles, and I know He will bless me if I am obedient. I need to be more obedient, and I sure am going to try my darnedest!

No comments: